This is a newly created and vital role for the brand, as you will be making a huge impact defining and implementing a strong commercially integrated and brand enhancing CRM strategy across all omnichannel and global touch points.
The Head of CRM will work cross-functionally to develop and implement customer-centric, data-driven campaigns and programs to meet performance targets.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
- Lead implement and manage company’s global omnichannel CRM strategy.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted activities.
- Develop strategies Online and in Store touch points in order to increase customer’s database.
- Ensure maintenance of the Single Customer View Database.
- Facilitate customer satisfaction, retention, maximize life time value.
- Use customer data tier scheme to develop Loyalty Program for omnichannel.
- Map customer journey across customers’ touch points maximizing commercial opportunities in omnichannel.
- Grow share of email sales online and offline to total sales.
- Provide reporting and analysis and implement ongoing campaign optimization based on business performance and customer needs.
- Coordinate with Head of Operations, Head of Web Merchandising and Brand Marketing Director to create commercially successful campaigns.
- Lead and perform in-depth analysis to get more understanding of customer data and provide reporting.
- Define how to utilize CRM technology to identify and/or refine audience segmentation across platforms and leverage to implement effective promotional programs.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Partner with the digital leads to design CRM program, identify opportunities, and prepare promotion campaign, together with communication to the targets.
- Evaluate campaigns by conduct post-campaign tracking and define key learning and best practices for next campaigns.
- Develop and execute promotions test plans to drive incremental revenue for the organization; ensure tech stack is aligned and delivers on goals and offers.
- Strong skill using Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Entourage)
- Familiarity with any CRM system tool as mandatory
- HTML know-how
- Hybris Marketing knowledge is a strong asset
- Excited by the opportunity & challenges of taking responsibility for this new role, embedding a solid CRM strategy
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Able to think strategically and engage stakeholders within the business
- An internal ambassador and champion of CRM
- Flexible and enjoys working in fast moving and changing environment
- Incredibly detail-oriented and organized with a solutions-oriented mentality
- Solid experience as CRM manager ideally for fashion, premium or retail lifestyle brand
- Track record defining and implementing a broad CRM omnichannel strategy
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA/Business Masters required
English mandatory. Any other European language would be an asset (German, French, Italian)