We are looking for a junior Account Manager to join our client’s team in France. Consumer electronics sales experience is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
- Be the primary contact for some key retail and/or ecommerce partners
- Create and execute joint business plans with your customers
- Coordinate cross functional teams (sales, marketing, pricing) in order to develop and execute business plans
- Create business plan which includes forecasting, product introductions, promotions…
- Contribute to weekly and monthly reports and track KPIs
- Engage with customers as much as possible, and at all levels of the customers’ organizations.
- You have a growth mindset, always learning and looking for new solutions
- You are comfortable looking at the big picture and also managing the details of your business
- You demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are concise and consistent.
- You articulate effectively market dynamics and business needs
- You are able to manage priorities, solve problems and make decisions
- You can adapt to new situations. You are resilient and resourceful
- Minimum 3 years experience in a consumer retail/ecommerce environment
- Good level of English (written/spoken) required
- Good analytical skills
- Comfortable with office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing
Fluent English and French