We work with highly capitalized institutional investors, venture capital firms and family offices across Europe to deliver new and exciting technology centred investment opportunities and are seeking a bright and analytical person to support the PECI investment team with underlying investment due diligence and research.
As a research professional in the team, you will conduct both qualitative and quantitative research to assist the senior team with their investment decisions. You’ll look into companies and markets, review limited partner agreements and conduct due diligence on private equity GPs.
This role would suit a team player, comfortable working in an international environment and with strong research and analytical skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Involvement in researching Private Equity markets and businesses
- Working on financial modelling and due diligence projects
- Reviewing limited partner agreements and other legal documentation
- Developing an understanding of the fund due diligence process and an overview of the PE fund landscape in Europe
- Assist with the management and organisation of local and virtual investor events for start ups
- Interest in/knowledge of fund investment, banking, strategy consulting or corporate finance accounting
- An understanding and interest in private markets is essential
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and write financial reports
- High attention to detail and highly proficient with Excel
Previous experience from a similar role
Bachelor or Master degree in Finance preferred