As a Business Development Associate, you will be in charge of our Sponsorship and Partnership programme and use your ability to research and reach-out to third parties to bring in the most exciting sponsorships and partners for our influential and inspirational VROOM events.
You will have an eye for popular products/companies, and a sense for what brands fit with VROOM. You have a proven track-record for seeking out and securing successful partnerships in previous roles with a clear and demonstrable methodology. Always looking to improve, you will take ownership of this area of the company and develop it.
As Business Development Associate reporting directly to our Managing Director, you’ll have a unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with a portfolio of sponsors and partners, and apply your business skills in an entrepreneurial environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
- Develop and implement a sponsorship sales plan for increasing revenues in a cost-effective manner
- Build and lead all phases of a sponsorship/partnership program. Develop, maintain and implement program guidelines to increase sponsorship/partnerships
- Manage all sponsorship activities, responsible for sponsor prospecting, and research brands fitting in with VROOM.
- Consistently identify target brands and generate face-to-face meetings to establish new client relationships and sales.
- Proposal customization and presentation, contract revision and servicing, sponsor follow-up and support
- Submit marketing plans, prospect activity, and forecast reports to management
- Maintain day to day management of the CRM system
- Excellent research skills
- Good understanding of IT markets, the players, technology and industry trends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with board of directors, customers, vendors, management, both individually and in front of a group
- High attention to detail, customer-service oriented, a problem-solver
- Cultural fit : “can do” attitude, honesty, integrity, humility, high intellect, ambition, drive
- Proven experience building and launching strategic global partnership/sponsorship programs