In line with our ambitious growth plan, UNITE Talent Solutions is looking to hire an exceptional researcher in Lisbon area.
This is a key position reporting to one of our Senior Consultants. You will be responsible for the intelligence behind the search monitoring specific markets, industry trends and highlighting potential opportunities to help identify and win new business.
We only want to hire the very best, and for the right person we offer an exceptional opportunity with a progressive career path.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conduct excellent background research to deliver value added market and client knowledge in the form of credible, client ready documentation.
- Participate in client briefing calls and build target list, define role and key hiring criteria. End-to-end search execution from client brief to delivery of final long-list.
- Consistently identify and qualify high quality, high performance candidates for our clients and build a network of top candidates.
- Manage all day to day research activities with allocated assignments.
- Highly dedicated, hardworking and organized
- Expert knowledge of technology sector : cloud, internet & e-commerce, mobility and digital consumer. Ability to filter large amounts of information, quickly identify the salient points and provide relevant insights
- Excellent computer skills, high attention to detail and ability to consistently produce quality documentation to a very high standard
- Cultural fit : honesty, integrity, high business intellect, ambition, passion, drive, humility
- Minimum of 2 years experience in recruitment or executive search within the technology sector, preferably
English and Portuguese, German a plus