Our client is a rapidly growing and successful international organization looking to fill a newly created Senior Account Executive role reporting into the Regional Sales Director for the DACH region.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential within a pool of 5-7 Enterprise named accounts.
- Working with existing customers to retain and expand product usage, whilst also drive new logo acquisition in a pool of accounts.
- Consult with VP- and C-level executives to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by the company.
- Evangelize the company vision through product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives.
- Develop a contact network within named accounts and channel partners to ensure the products can be sold broadly and effectively.
- Work closely with and establish engagement between the company's functional areas such as sales engineering, marketing, legal, finance and other lines of business to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs.
- Champion your customers’ implementations to ensure wild success.
- Motivated and tenacious self-starter who consistently delivers high performance against quota driven by VP- and C-level relationships
- Proven ability to manage sales cycles within complex organizations while compressing decision cycles
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation and presentations skills
- Strong sales, process & sales forecasting acumen (awareness of MEDDIC, Challenger Sale)
- Collaborate internally across all supporting resources within sales to maximize your effectiveness and advance the sales process
- APM experience is a plus
- Experience specifically focused winning new business and revenue expansion in large strategic accounts
- A good and successful track record within Enterprise software sales, selling a complex software solution
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's Preferred
Fluent German and English