We are looking for a VP HR to act as a trusted strategic partner and advisor to senior level leadership and management in areas of change management, organization effectiveness, talent management, culture and leadership.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Collaborate closely with Leaders to understand business needs and strategic priorities in order to build the HR strategic plan.
Drive change strategies that align with a performance culture; improve performance, business outcomes and employee engagement.
Provide leadership, direction & coaching to Business Partners.
Use your business acumen to align HR strategy to the overall business strategy and objectives; develop HR business strategies to drive key business results; provide guidance on talent management, workforce relations, organization design and compensation.
Integrate HR services with organizational initiatives; develop and implement HR operational strategy for your businesses.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, analyze and interpret data, driving thoughtful recommendations and actions.
- Demonstrated organization development experience – aligning structure, people, process, and reward systems with business strategy.
- Skilled with change processes in complex systems, conflict resolution and group dynamics.
- Strong strategy based thinker looks at the short and long term impact of decisions made
- Builds the best teams and maximizes their development and impact. He/she values different backgrounds and thought to reach one’s potential, seeks feedback and accepts accountability to develop and grow
- Be technically strong with state-of-the-art knowledge of HR practices in multinational and progressive environments, bringing the ability to drive the continuous improvement of process and outcomes, leveraging technology and efficient processes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, resilient, self-starter and fast learner. Consumer centric mind-set.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and manage multiple stakeholders, often with competing interests and timelines for action.
- Proven track record in a HR Leadership role; with demonstrated experience interacting with senior business leaders.
- 10+years of progressive human resources and business leadership experience supporting marketing, R&D and consumer insights, preferably within the consumer electronics industry
Bachelor’s degree is required and an MBA/Business Masters preferred. HR or Legal qualification is a plus
English required, other language a plus