The Sales Manager Czech Republic is responsible for expanding our customer base in the country. You will report directly to the Sales Director Northern Europe and Emerging markets and be responsible for the planning and implementation of the local strategy, focused around major cities and utility organizations and growing both the customer and revenue footprint. This will center around both direct sales and identifying and working with partners to accelerate growth across the territory.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
- In conjunction with the Sales Director define, develop and implement a business strategy focused on major cities and utility organizations with clearly defined KPIs enabling sales, revenue and profit growth.
- Sell the Smart City and Utilities propositions including standard products and data analytics solutions to meet the territory’s assigned targets.
- Identify organizations business problems and challenges within the territory and work with the Products and Solutions team to create innovative solutions to meet those business needs.
- Build a direct and indirect business model within the territory to accelerate revenue growth.
- Produce a short, medium and long term go to market strategy focusing on larger cities and including systematic identification, prioritization and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and close a balanced pipeline of business ensuring a mix of mid-sized and large deal profiles to ensure entry and accelerated growth across the territory.
- Work with CxO level and Senior Managers within government and utility organizations to enable the successful selling of solutions within the territory.
- Systematic funnel management, creation of a sales toolbox and strong leadership are key to success.
- In-depth collaboration with the Marketing and Development team is required to feedback customer and market requirements and support in shaping the future roadmap of our organization within the territory.
- Be ready to travel to build relationships with your customers.
- Utilize your network to open the market throughout the territory.
- Advise and attend relevant marketing and conference events
- Experienced in CxO and technology/data sales, as it is the core of the job.
- Be able to bridge the communications gap that often exists between technology, executives and their business stakeholders.
- Affinity with technical (preferably GIS) products.
- Act as a leader in a complex environment with many stakeholders.
- Relationship-oriented and problem solver.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in selling, promoting, supporting both Data as well as AI solutions.
- A strong entrepreneurial drive means you always strive for the best outcome, take risks and manage your scope of responsibility, you are a self-reliant person.
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience.
- Experience in GIS/GEO solutions, understanding the value of geographical content.
- Experience in working with the government and utility industries.
- Experience in EU tenders.
Bachelor degree is required preferably in Technology Systems or Business.
Master degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
Fluent in Czech and English