Looking for an experienced CMO to join a team of highly motivated professionals, hungry to create change within the mobility industry. The company is passionate about delivering superior customer experiences while at the same time driving the world towards cleaner travel.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Listen to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
· Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
· Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
· Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
· Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
· Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
· Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
· Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
· Proven experience in a similar role
· Start-up experience desirable
· Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
· Experience within the mobility/computer software/consumer applications space is a plus
· Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
· A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
· Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, promotion, launches, etc.)
· Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
· Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
· Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
· BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
English required, additional languages are a plus.