We are looking for a highly motivated senior sales professional to join the team in France. The KAM will be responsible for the management and development of existing accounts as well as the identification of new business opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Develop strategy for all key accounts to support the country and global strategy.
- Manage and develop Key Accounts within France and increase the market share in the territory.
- Develop new accounts and generate new leads to ensure territory is effectively covered.
- Increase sales of existing accounts through key account management strategies.
- Develop, implement and follow up account plans.
- Develop and deliver budgets.
- Highly motivated and innovative.
- Strong "hunting" ability to develop a customer portfolio in large organizations.
- Strong team player.
- Negotiation skills and strategic thinking.
- Strong ability to negotiate, forecast sales, speed of execution and organization.
- Advance user of Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to complete special projects or other duties as assigned related to sales management.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and prioritize many projects simultaneously.
- Ability to contribute to decision-making that affects corporate strategy.
- Ability to manage a sales team if necessary.
- Positive thinking and a “can do” attitude.
- Knowledge of maritime industry a plus
- Comfortable with using social media and web-based tools.
- Minimum 5 years’ successful experience in a commercial B2B role, managing Key Accounts.
- CRM user experience.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's Preferred
English and French required