We are looking for an IT Specialists to join our client’s Monaco office. The IT Specialist will promote digital security, provide technical support to employees and ensure the systems are running effectively and efficiently.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Regularly evaluating the IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
· Ensuring proper network operation and assisting with network administration tasks
· Ensuring data storage is safe and secure
· Installing new software and hardware components
· Identifying and eliminating security vulnerabilities and increasing data security
· Resolving all IT-related issues.
· Ensuring all employees have the ability to communicate through the internet and company intranet
· Educating co-workers about network security and best practices for computer usage
· Training co-workers on new software programs
· Supporting the day-to-day operations of the computer network
· Server Management and Setup
· Troubleshooting and hardware problems repair
· Identifying and recommending new technology solutions
· Occasional travel to London may be required
· Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills
· Good communication ability, both written and verbal
· Personable, professional demeanor
· Degree in computer science or related field required
· Professional certification preferred (e.g. CCNS, CISSP, MCSE)
Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
English required, French preferred