As the Talent Manager your role will be very broad and you will immediately be afforded plenty of responsibility. Managing the portfolio talent function along with a number of internal talent management processes. On a daily basis you will be working closely with senior stakeholders across the business and its portfolio to help secure the best talent in the market. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talent professional with previous exposure to the venture capital / tech market to really make an impact.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acting in a consultative capacity, you will partner with founders and investors to design talent acquisition processes across growth stage companies
- Supporting early-stage companies with the design, set up and acquisition of talent
- Identify common talent demands and build a toolkit of industry-agnostic talent collateral ready for deployment across the portfolio
- Improve the efficiency in the existing talent acquisition strategies, building on the work already done by the portfolio in house teams
- Define and implement a talent management strategy that aligns with the long term strategic goals
- Create Talent development strategy and framework
- Develop a succession management toolkit and approach
- Design and manage the internship program
- Manage and execute projects and initiatives such as planning, design, development, identifying key milestones, meeting deadlines and selecting appropriate metrics to assess outcomes
- International experience with knowledge of the European Tech market
- Strong experience of planning and execution; being able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Comfortable working with both internal and external senior stakeholders
- Experience of day to day HR processes and procedures
- Proven experience having worked within the Venture Capital/Tech space
- 5+ years within an HR/Talent Management role
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administartion or related field
English required, additional languages a plus.