We’re looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to shape and maintain an operations function, a technology function, and a community support function, coherent with the direction and objectives of the organization.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management and lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Dutch and English